Organized By Sue - From Chaos to Order
- Our services are sold in 3, 6 or 12 hour packages. Any hours that exceed the purchased package will be charged the same hourly rate.
- Payment may be made by check, cash or credit card.
- During our session, we will use the products you have, but may recommend products that are a better fit for your space. The client is responsible for the purchase of any supplies (organizers, containers, labels, etc.) needed to complete the project.
- We respect our client’s privacy, and hold any information disclosed by the client in the strictest of confidence.
- Organized By Sue desires to operate in the highest moral integrity, and adheres to the National Association of Professional Organizers Code of Ethics.
- Please know that we understand the issues you face, and that it may have taken a lot just to reach out to us. Rest assured there will be no judgment of your surroundings or situation. We just want to help put you at ease.
Client Satisfaction Guarantee
Organized By Sue seeks your 100% satisfaction. We strive to meet your expectations, and will make adjustments as needed to make you happy.
- We realize that sometimes scheduled appointments have to be cancelled, but a cancellation should be done within 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
A client that does not show or call to cancel our session will be billed the full amount of hours scheduled for that session.